Get Direct Medical Admission In Bangalore 2018 in top medical colleges through one of the Best Education Consultants in Bangalore.
Medical is referred as a stream of science which deals with the maintenance of good health, prevention, and treatment of diseases. Medical Sciences integrates knowledge of how the human body functions, how it reacts to disease and pharmacological treatment for the disease, with the skills needed to enter a range of clinical and academic health professions. Medical Science is a broad term that covers such areas as biochemistry, molecular biology, medicinal chemistry, microbiology, neuroscience, physiology, nutrition, pharmacology, toxicology, vision science and biomedical technology.
Courses in Medical :
- M.B.B.S [Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery]
- M.D / M.S [Doctor of Medicine] / [Master of Science]
- D.M [Doctorate in Medicine]
- MCH [Master Of Chirurgiae]
- PG Diploma in Medicine
Eligibility Criteria (UG):
- The basic eligibility criterion is qualifying 10+2 or equivalent examination in a Science stream with an aggregate of at least 50% marks
- Candidate should be medically fit
Eligibility Criteria (PG):
- Candidates must hold an MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the MCI.
- Eligibility Criteria regarding age and Qualifying Marks for different categories are as Per The Medical Council Of India Regulations On Postgraduate Medical Education Regulations, 2000
- Seats are allotted by merit selection which is based on National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-PG)