Looking for MBA Admission in Bangalore 2018? Get placed in top MBA colleges in Bangalore who Provides Quality Education Without Compromising Your Future.
Master of Business Administration [MBA] is a postgraduate academic degree. Unlike any other courses, MBA can be pursued either as Full-Time or as a Part-Time course. Similar to most of the PG programs, MBA course normally could take up to 2 years to complete.
The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics, in a manner most relevant to management analysis and strategy. Most programs also include elective courses. MBA programs typically require completing nearly twice the amount of credits typically required for degrees that cover some of the same material such as the Master of Economics, Master of Finance, Master of Accountancy, Master of Science in Marketing and Master of Science in Management.
MBA targets the working personals that include engineers, lawyers, doctors, executive officers and others who often need PG.
Career Options in MBA:
- Human Resource Manager
- Portfolio manager
- Financial Analyst
- Management Consultant
- Director (of Department)
- Business Analyst/Strategist
- Marketing Associate/Analyst/Manager
- Business Development Analyst/Associate/Manager
- Project, product, or program manager
- Operations analyst, associate, or manager
In case of SC / ST / Category I candidates, there is a relaxation of 5% in the aggregate of marks obtained in the University Exams
The MBA admission criteria are based on the valid score of MBA PGCET / CAT / MAT / ATMA or any state-approved admission test.
- Passed bachelor’s degree with Aggregate of 50% in any discipline(10+2+3 pattern )
- Students appearing in their final semester/year exams are also eligible to apply
- Students with composite score of 500 in GMAT / MAT OR minimum 70 percentile in CAT / XAT / CMAT