Looking for Dental Admission in Bangalore 2018? Get placed in top Dental colleges in Bangalore who Provides Quality Education Without Compromising Your Future.
Dentistry is important to one’s overall health. Dental treatments are generally carried by a professional dental team, which often consists of a dentist, dental assistants, dental hygienists, dental technicians, as well as dental therapists. Most dentists either work in private practices, dental hospitals or other service based institutions like prisons, army bases, etc.
In India, Dentistry is achieved by undergoing a 4-year degree program called BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery), which consists of 4-year studies and then followed by a one-year internship programme
In Karnataka, there are almost 51 colleges to learn Dentistry.
Courses recognized by Dental Council of India:
•Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
•Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
• Minimum Age is at least 17 years
• Qualifying 10,+2 in a Science stream with an aggregate of 50% marks
• Candidate should be medically fit
• Minimum qualification is Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S)
• The Age Limit is mostly 21 years of age
• Candidate must be a Citizen of India/Overseas Citizen of India. Foreign Nationals seeking admission for PG course must have temporary registration by Dental Council of India
• Candidate should be medically fit.
•NEET: NEET is a qualifying entrance examination for admission in medical courses.
Specializations in M.D.S
MDS in Prosthodontics, MDS in Periodontics, MDS in Orthodontics, MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, MDS in Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry, MDS in Conservative / Endodontics, MDS in Periodontology, MDS in Oral Medicine & Radiology, MDS in Community/Public health